This monument was built in memory of the mother oil palm trees in Southeast Asia which were planted in the Botanic Gardens in 1848. These oil palm trees were the source of thousands of oil palm descendants that have spread throughout Indonesia, even to Southeast Asia. This monument was buit to commemorate the historical palm oil in 2013.
GEOTOURISM GUIDE NEWSLETTER
Stay Informed Of Upcoming Activities. Sign Up Immediately!