This monument was inaugurated on May 17, 2006 by the German embassy to honor Dr. C. G. C Reinwardt, a botanist of German descent who began to build Bogor Botanic Gardens on May 18, 1817. Reinwardt also played a major role in education in the fields of botany and agriculture for the people of Java and the surrounding region.
GEOTOURISM GUIDE NEWSLETTER
Stay Informed Of Upcoming Activities. Sign Up Immediately!